Sunday, February 7, 2010
















2-7-10 Wow was I slammed down with a cold/flu for the last 3 days. All I could do was laze around with tissue up my nose and moan from my aching head and knit to keep my mind off of my misery. I had to call in sick to church because I am too snotty to sing and play the piano.

While I was down I finished my clogs and felted them in the laundry this weekend. It took about 30 min to felt them down enough to fit. Also I have finished the back of my Kelmscott cardigan. I used short rows on the shoulder decreases and it came out very smooth. I have started on the lace right front panel.. I decided to do them individually so when I get done the right I will cast on the left. I am thinking of casting on the sleeves so that I have a project to bring to work so that I will have something to work on between patient and on lunch break. I have already called in sick to work tomorrow so I will again have some knitting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment