Sunday, January 30, 2011

my Swallow tail shawl which is coming along nicely. It is a cranberry rather than fuchsia a beautiful color.

Here is my very first self designed sweaters, my very first handspun sweater and my very first drop spindle sweater and my very first steeked sweaters.
I loved this project and I am so happy that the math all worked out for me. Now i have confidence in designing something new.



So on a down note. I have been making lots and lots of visits to the doctors because there has been a discovery of a tumor above my stomach and below my diaphragm. I had biopsies done on thursday through and endoscopic ultra sound. I will find out this week what is next. maybe it is nothing, but I may be in for some treatments. I will post on it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment