Saturday, February 19, 2011

newer projects


Hello all!

I have been transitioning over to new projects. I have finished my swallow tail shawl and am now moving into a slouchy hat 60 cables using the same yarn that I used on the swallowtail.

I also have cast on for Carol Sunday's Milkweed long sweater/coat. it takes a lot of counting and concentrating but I finally think that I have caught onto the cables. It's always challenging to learn new cabling methods.

Personal news. I have been Diagnosed with a tumor circling my esophagus. After much worry and too many scopes the doctors have decided that they think it is benign . That news is a relief but they still want one more biopsy to be sure. that will happen in two weeks.

I do wish that I could just ignore it all, but I have to deal with it. if it becomes too uncomfortable and symptomatic It will have to be removed. I do have mild discomfort.

the treatment may be worse than the illness . which would involve segmenting out that portion of my esophagus. EYKES!!! I will post on it later.

Back to my knitting which is my comfort and joy and happiness. if I didn't have knitting I don't know how I could ever cope with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment